You Have Received A Smithtown Values Email
Are You Wondering How We Arrived At The Suggested Value?
It is based on:
- Our knowledge of the market place
- The information we have been provided
- Public Records
- Homes that are on the market or have sold in the last 6 months
- A professionals best opinion based on the information at hand
It is not based on:
- First hand knowledge of the home
- Value provided by an appraisal
- A mathematical algorithm
The Steps We Take To Reach A Valuation That is 98% More Accurate Than Zillow
- Zillow uses “Zestimates” which is essentially a big mathematical algorithm created in by a company in Seattle. At this point, it is impossible for Zillow to know the intricacies of our local homes down to the neighborhood level and is really just a jumping off point for homeowners with a nominal interest. We Don’t have anything against what Zillow is trying to bring to the consumer. We just think that we do a better job.
- By using our experience and knowledge gained from working with both buyers & sellers, we were able to obtain a relatively good idea of what your Smithtown home value would likely be in the current market.
- If you provided some additional detailed information in the form, The Lenard Team was able to add an additional layer of accuracy to the valuation.
- Finally, by arranging a 15-20 minute in-home consultation, we will be able to really apply our experience and hyper-local knowledge of the market to get achieve our highest level of accuracy.